If you're interested in working with a local nonprofit organization, please fill out a short questionnaire by clicking here
. The more information provided, the more synergetic your future partner options. This is the first step in a process. Once we receive your completed questionnaire, we will contact you to set up a time for a short in-person or phone interview.
There is no charge for matching services. If you require additional support once you're happily matched with a partner, we can arrange short-term assistance at a fair and reasonable cost.
If you aren't quite ready to take the plunge, click here. We're happy to help you learn more about the process and what to expect from a "cause marketing" alliance.
You've probably already thought of a number of reasons why your business would benefit from working with a nonprofit: making a visible difference in your community, accessing a complementary organization's donors and constituents, and gaining exposure to untapped populations, to name a few. For a "cause marketing" relationship to flourish, each partner must earn social and financial dividends.
- Opportunities to promote nonprofit activities and events (in store, online, etc.).
- An attractive, informative, frequently updated website.
- Experience and expertise.
- Volunteers who share similar interests.
- An active social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Cash and in-kind donations.
- Opportunities for nonprofit leadership and constituents to share their mission and enthusiasm with your staff and employees.
- Matching gifts.
- Use of facilities.
- A commitment and willingness to work with the nonprofit organization to create a mutually beneficial relationship.